CCRO Summit a Big Success
The CCRO Risk Networking Summit for 2012, held Sep 26 - 28 at the CCRO Woodlands, Texas office, was by any measure a successful event for everyone involved. The CCRO board of directors wants all that attended to know that the CCRO greatly appreciates your active involvement in the the three days of discussion, debate, and planning for new CCRO initiatives.
The Summit attendees exceeded 100, filling our participant seats in the two-level rings and the overflow seats as well. We were particularly happy to see such variety in the perspectives of the participants, coming from companies across the energy industry and leaders in roles spanning risk and compliance. CLICK HERE for a view of companies & people
There will be much more information available to members on-line in the days ahead, including:
- Slides used during the discussions
- New articles based on the topic discussions
- Opportunities to join several new working groups that have emerged from the Summit
- Opportunities to join in on-line discussions
- Results from polls taken during the meetings
Again, please do watch for access to the insightful information and exciting working groups that have emerged from these three days of Summit discussions....
CCRO Executive Director